- Truth is it's VERY successful. Treat it as training and when you really think about it's duplicatable, not everyone is good on the phone. It'll be a way to listen to what should be said to overcome objections so you can help your team do the same.
- Get a fast start and building momentum. Doing the 3 way call in network marketing is the fastest way to build a team and gain momentum by helping your prospects feel more secure and informed about going to a meeting or signing up as a new distributor.
- Learn more about your business and stay motivated. Staying active with your business and in contact with your business partners will keep you motivated to do more. A huge advantage is also also learning what to say and how to say is, Not every call will be a positive one so staying in contact with your upline will keep you motivated. They've been through it and will let you know you're not alone and will be there to celebrate your successes with you. Your best interest is always their priority.
- It's uncomfortable. You're going to feel shy or even embarrassed. You may not know what to say. That's what your team is there for. Embrace it, fight through it and soon you'll be the pro being asked to get on the phone with your new team. Then you see your team growing you'll become a believer.
- Pride will get get you. You may be a professional telemarketer, a lawyer or even a doctor, But believe me no matter what field you're in it's not like network marketing. It may be a factory worker or a server that will help get you to your next team mate. They've been in the trenches and have learned from experience what it take to help someone see your dream as clearly as you do. Trust in them, they've been in your shoes.
As soon as you get done reading (and sharing this with your team) get motivated to make a call. Get a hold of your upline and make sure they're available, get your list out and make the calls! The main person it's going to help is you.
Like, share or comment and subscribe for me weekly newsletter
Friend me on facebook